18 December, 2010

Before


HO HO HO HO
 
 sounds familiar ? haha

And it seems CHRISTMAS is ~ ~ around the corner

 2010 is going to disappeaR in a short while time

And a New Year is  heading aboard 

haiz,..

Time flys

another 2 years n im gonna leave school n miss school

[FORGRT ABT IT]

BUT

I really believe & feel that another FUN year is comingggg soon !  :)
 
Snow flakes r falling down 

Hopes r falling down
 
"it gently kiss my cheek"

Its soo beautiful 
 
 
 
One more thing im relly cant wait for it

coz im celebrating X mas in TAIWAN this year !

WOOHOOO
 
but before the afternoon flight 

im going back to school to get my PMR result =(

& It really kills me !
 
i'm feeling nervous n scared every Single day !

i feel that i dint do well but ishy said he know i does

he say he'll sure win the bet [i do hope so]

but i relly dint put enough effort n imma lazy girl

OH

at least pls give me 4 to 5 A's

after i decided

 I do told my parents not to accomp me into school on that day
 
[touched wood] if i dint get any A's or juz 1-3 A's

they wont feel embar [malu]

coz i dont want that to happen

i want my parents to show off their daughter , me , in front of their friends

 Lastly , just all the best to me
 
 
Now back to the Christmas part

~@*$&T#&@&~&~
 
 
relly feel warm n xxicted !

that's all



Merry Christmas





 
 
Tranquility is beauty . Equanimity is joy. ♥
 
 
 
 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment

If the only prayer you said in your whole life was,

"thank you,"

that would suffice.