04 November, 2010

Bella (Breaking Dawn Poem)




Happiness surrounds the air
As people give me the stare
Watching me in my white gown
In the stairs as I go down

Then I found my truest love
As I came down from above
Suddenly, he’s all I see
I can’t believe he’s for me



He took my hand and I sigh
‘Cause there’s no reason to hide
As I said the binding words
Songs were played by singing birds

“I don’t think I deserve you
But I would always stay true
You couldn’t have given me
The very best gift that’s thee”






Now we’ll never be apart
Because forever can start
An island filled with white sand
Under the moonlight we stand





You're Always My Bella  

EDWARD ,..

I ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ ♥











No comments:

Post a Comment

If the only prayer you said in your whole life was,

"thank you,"

that would suffice.