02 November, 2010

M i s e r y y y



Sigh . . . 

Even after doing good deeds still feel sad , misery . . .


In a HOT tuesday afternoon , an old lady is sitting by the stairs due to the weather . .

Selling Soya Bean n Tofu Fa with her hubby. . . . .


Sis & Me went to buy parking ticket. . . . RM0.50 per hour ~


After back v went up to mum's office & sis say lets give the old lady an umbrella. . . .


So v asked mum & mum says okay !


HURRAY ! ofcz mum will let = = Duh


So v choose 1 violet + purple color one , looks nice =))


Satisfied`


Went down again gave the umbrella to the old lady. . . .


She said : Oh , its ok its ok. . . I can sit in there. . 


But me & sis insist !


Lastly , she accept BUT , one thing she said made me feel sad & dunno wad feelings is that .. suffer`


Come i pay u. . .  I said : OH is ok untie ! its belong to the office so take it for free ~


Old lady : Thank U very much , tell your mum thx ! ! ^ ^


My Pleasure ~ `

Its always happen to me ---






Sorry , God Bless









I ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ ♥

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║
ORIGINAL , GENUINE Good Hearted Fan






No comments:

Post a Comment

If the only prayer you said in your whole life was,

"thank you,"

that would suffice.